PLEASE NOTE: This title is available to USA & Canada only. Purchases from overseas will be refunded.
Italy, 1981. Director: Umberto Lenzi. Giovanni Lomardo Radice, Lorraine De Selle, Zora Kerova, Danilo Mattei, Perry Pirkanen, Robert Kerman. 93 Mins.
Here it is! The original full-length, unrated director's cut of one of the most notorious films of all time. Banned in 31 countries, CANNIBAL FEROX grips you as a group of Americans lost in the jungles of Amazonia experiences retribution at the hands of blood-crazed cannibals. Shot on location in the savage Amazon wilds of South America, CANNIBAL FEROX is one of the most shocking films ever made.
Shot on location in the savage Amazon wilds of South America, and known during its original U.S. release as MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY, CANNIBAL FEROX is one of the most violent and shocking films ever made. There are at least two dozen scenes of barbaric torture and sadistic cruelty graphically shown.
- Original director's cut
- Spectacular new 2K transfer - scanned from the original camera negative
- Shocking deleted footage - lost for over 30 years
- BONUS CD – original soundtrack album by Budy-Maglione – newly remastered in stunning 24 bit/96khz sound from the original studio master tapes, and including never-before-released alternate takes
- Breathtaking digital stereo re-mix by Academy Award winner Paul Ottosson
- Optional Italian language soundtrack and original mono mix
- Candid audio commentary by director Umberto Lenzi and star John Morghen
- Provocative, in-depth interviews with director Umberto Lenzi, stars Giovanni Lombardo Radice, Danilo Mattei and Zora Kerova, and special effects master Gino DeRossi
EATEN ALIVE! THE RISE AND FALL OF THE ITALIAN CANNIBAL FILM - all-new feature-length documentary containing interviews with Umberto Lenzi, Ruggero Deodato, Sergio Martino, Giovanni Lombardo Radice, and Robert Kerman
- Original Italian, German and U.S. theatrical trailers
- Extensive gallery of stills and poster art
- Glossy 12 page booklet containing liner notes by legendary 42nd Street historian Bill Landis (author of SLEAZOID EXPRESS) and Eli Roth (director of HOSTEL and THE GREEN INFERNO)
- AND OTHER SURPRISES!
"1983's Gore Film of the Year" ---Rick Sullivan, THE GORE GAZETTE
"A stark and savage viewing experience... one of those rare movies that can transcend rational analysis." ---Kevin Grant, DELIRIUM
“The definitive cannibal film.” — Steve Bissette, DEEP RED HORROR HANDBOOK
"Established a world drive-in record with a 98 on the Vomit Meter." ---Joe Bob Briggs